- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Bluegum Apartments does not own or control, or to people that Bluegum Apartments does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Bluegum Apartments collects personally identifiable information when you register for our e-letter or provide us feedback or when you enter promotions or make reservations.
- When you register with Bluegum Apartments, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, residential address, birth date, and licence number. Once you register with Bluegum Apartments and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Bluegum Apartments also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested.
- Bluegum Apartments uses information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Bluegum Apartments will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Bluegum Apartments will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of Bluegum Apartments to provide a product or service to you;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process or we find that your actions on our websites violate the Bluegum Apartments usage guidelines.
Unregistering from e-newsletter
- Bluegum Apartments gives you the ability to unregister your e-newsletter at any time.
- Bluegum Apartments may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.